Monday, June 6, 2011

Chocolate Milk and Festivals!




So this morning Ashley and I went to the Farmer’s Market under the bridge. It’s the coolest farmer’s market! I got fresh chocolate milk, homemade salsa, squash, sugar snap peas, and apples! The chocolate milk is the bomb.com. It even comes in a glass bottle! There was a guy selling snowballs and I was told by my fellow intern Ryan that I had to have one of these. A snowball is just like a snow cone but with lots more syrup. Delicious! I mean 9:30 in the morning is not too early for sugar right? After the market, we headed to Eddies for a breakfast sandwich. Yummy, bacon, egg, and cheese croissant! Ashley then headed home. I then took a nap! I love naps.
     After my nap it was time to hit the Charles Village Street Festival. It was a nice three-minute walk from my building. It was a cute little festival. There was live music and venders. When I was there, a teen band was singing and playing on stage. They were playing several songs from 10 Things I Hate About You. They were actually pretty good. Plus I love that movie! It was hot as Hades so I got some free stuff from NPR and the bank and then headed back to my place. But before I left the NPR lady talked me in to volunteering for NPR if they needed someone. I figured if I had time I could help and it would be a cool way to see Baltimore. After getting back to my apartment I signed up to be in the Fluid Movement show this summer. So Fluid Movement is where they take a play and put it in the water and then put synchronized swimming to it. And there are funny and outrages costumes! I am scared to do it by my self but it will be a good way to meet people and how many people can say they were in a synchronized swimming play?!? Don’t worry I will post videos and pictures when they become available! I then did laundry, boring and expensive! Then I made dinner! I made squash, chicken, and rice. It was ok, but not as good as the first time I made it. I am going to have to work on the recipe. It was pretty much a normal lazy Sunday. I stayed up and watch Miranda on YouTube. It is a great British comedy; it’s my second favorite show (the first is Big Bang)! Well its time to go finish up Miranda! Write again later!    
Pineapple Snowball

No comments:

Post a Comment